Monday, August 31, 2009

Power Washing



Ladies and gentlemen, family, friends, and neighbors, I am honored to have recieved an award. This is from my most favorite sister-in-law, "A", who also blogs at http://www.itgoessofast.blogspot.com/ . She is an accomplished blogger. If you haven't read her blogs yet, follow the link and check her out.


I would like to pass this award on to one of my best friends ever, Sharon, who blogs at http://www.danceswithgod.com/ . She is a wonderful sister, friend, and blogger. You won't regret going to read at either of these blogspots. Thank you Amy and thank you Sharon for the one you gave me a long time ago. I didn't know how to do it then, and although you told me how, I didn't understand. Anyways, Here's to you guys:)

I want to be back at this place, lying stomache down on the rocks with the water running on my face. I want to feel the cleansing power of it washing away my worries and anxieties while cleaning the somewhat fogginess from my mind's eye. I want to be clear again in seeing my blessings instead of all caught up in asking, "Why?" I really don't want to stay there, although right now I feel I do. I just want to get away, God, to where it's only me and You.
I think I will.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations YOU deserve it too! YOUR family Rocks :-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow no word verification..LOL what's up with approval needed ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey darlin. Thank you for the award. There is a beautiful place where only God and you can be.
    To get there requires, putting away everything, allowing yourself to cry, be angry, do whatever you gotta do to get rid of the junk. Then when that space is silent, God can move in and take over.
    I only know because I've done it. I love you princess!
    Your big Sista!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Rach!!
    Sounds like you need to take a nature walk. I know how you love being out like that, just you and God. Take a minute or 10 from your studies and go meet God outside for a minute. Good for the mind, good for the soul!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Dar. My I am beyond blessed to have a wonderful family that does totally rock:)

    Yep, sis. I agree with what you're saying 100%. I also know it works, because I've been there/here before, too. The good thing is being able to recognize, a lot sooner as opposed to later, when it's time to get away.

    Amy, 10 sounds good:)

    The funny thing is, the place in the pic is at Turkey Run, and who can afford to drive all the way out there. My thought is finding the waterfall up the in the northern part of the White River and going to stand under it. Being the river that it is, I can only hope not to have body parts floating off as I exit it:) Lol (J.K.) That was a joke y'all.

    ReplyDelete