Friday, June 26, 2009

And Then Comes The Flower


This is a follow-up post to "Poppin Heads Off."


After popping the head blooms off of my two little green plants, I could only hope for better growth, next time, from them. After all, they did go through a lot of possible shock and truama to get to where they are now, meaning here.


Within the next day or two, after popping of their heads, I walked outside to find a single bloom had opened up and was so beautiful. It looked so incredibly strong.


It reminded me that even when I get my head "popped/snapped" off, I possess the ability to continue to grow. Actually, it can cause me two bloom and flower two times more than I had the time before. It's amazing what such harsh action can do, but with careful reflection and gentle care great things can happen.


'Til next time,

Love, Peace, and PB&J

1 comment: